Each week the Career Services team will highlight new or unusual opportunities in for undergraduates, graduate students and alumni.
This edition features picks from Kimberly and Hayley, who make up our intrepid employer outreach team. They gather feedback from students about who they want to see recruiting at Princeton and work to make that happen. Each of the listings below are the result of your feedback. Are there any specific employers or industries that you’re interested in? Sound off in the comments.
Kimberly & Hayley’s Picks of the Week:
- Arup: Theatre Planning Intern
- NerdWallet: Software Engineer (New Grad)
- Tempus, Inc.: Analyst, Clinical Data
- Cato Institute: Internship
- Biobots: Electrical Engineer
- Arup: Sustainability Consultant Intern
- Sotheby’s: Trainee Program
Bonus opportunity: Interested in entrepreneurship? Career Services is sponsoring 10 spots for students to attend the PEC Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference in Boston on Oct. 19-20. All travel, food and lodging expenses will be covered by Career Services. Learn more and apply in Handshake.