This week’s picks features seven of the many great Princeternship positions for this winter. What’s a Princeternship? We’re glad you asked.
Princeternships match undergraduate students with alumni for job shadowing and project experience over one to five days during winter break or intersession. They provide a “day in the life” in the workplace, with students often participating in board, client or patient meetings; office tours; seminars; case studies and projects. It’s a great way to explore career options without the commitment of a job or internship.
- HarperCollins (publishing, editorial, communications)
- athenahealth (healthcare, research & development, design)
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP (architectural design, engineering, urban planning)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (law, environment, government, information technology, policy, customer experience)
- MacArthur Foundation (communications, social media, digital marketing)
- SmartAsset (public relations, editorial, marketing, personal finance, technology)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (medicine, surgery, research, cardiology, healthcare management, disaster medicine)
There are nearly 120 positions available with 52 different organizations during this session, including opportunities in arts and entertainment, business, consulting, entrepreneurship, education, government, healthcare, law, nonprofit and STEM. To learn more about the program and get a firsthand look at past experiences through student blogs, visit our Princeternship page. Applications for the winter Princeternship sessions open Oct. 11 and will close Nov. 7. Undergraduate students of all years are eligible to apply.