Each week the Career Services team will highlight new or unusual opportunities in for undergraduates, graduate students and alumni.
This edition features picks in arts, publishing and communications. The path to jobs and internships in these industries may not be as straightforward as some others, but rest assured there are a bunch of opportunities in Handshake. Remember, the Career Services team is here to help you explore opportunities in areas that interest you and assist you with your search overall.
- The Jewish Museum: Curatorial Intern
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum: Spring 2018 Intern
- Viacom: VIACOM & BET SPRING 2018 INTERNSHIPS
- Hachette Book Group: Publicity Assistant/ Associate Publicist, Little Brown
- PublicRelay: Media Analyst
- Sotheby’s: Training Programme
Do you have any questions? Are there any specific employers or industries that you’re interested in? Let us know!