Each week the Career Services team will highlight new or unusual opportunities in for undergraduates, graduate students and alumni.
This edition features electrical engineering opportunities, an area of focus for our employer outreach team. Looking for opportunities outside of software? We have some great picks for you.
Handshake Jobs & Internships:
- Tesla: Electrical Engineering, Prototype Engineering & Fabrication, Intern/Co-Op
- Arup: Electrical Engineering Intern
- Motivo: Electrical Engineer
- FitBit: Electrical Engineer
- GE Appliances: Edison Engineering Development Program
- Samsung Semiconductor: Location Systems Engineer/Architect–Algorithm & Architecture
- Lockheed Martin: Engineering Career Opportunities
- United Launch Alliance: 2018 Engineering Summer Internship
- DownUnder GeoSolutions (America) LLC: Geophysicist Intern
Do you have any questions? Are there any specific employers or industries that you’re interested in? Let us know!
*UCAN is an internship-only site that is shared by 20 member schools, including Princeton. To use UCAN in addition to Handshake, you’ll need to register for a new account. Instructions on using UCAN are available here.