Each week the Career Services team will highlight new or unusual opportunities in for undergraduates, graduate students and alumni. This edition features opportunities in communications ahead of next week’s Communications and Media Meetup.
Handshake Jobs & Internships:
- HarperCollins: Summer Internship Editorial Services
Catherine Mallette ’84, who leads the HarperCollins Editorial Services department in Princeton will be attending the Communications and Media Meetup.
- Riot Games: Esports Media Relations Intern
- Slack: Product Writing Intern
This is a great opportunity for those interested in startup environments.
- Peppercomm: Public Relations Intern
- Tokyo Journal International: Journalism/Publishing Intern
- CIVIC, A Seacrest Global Company: Account Coordinator, Marketing and Promotions
- Camron Public Relations: Press Officer, Global Design Communications
This position gives you the choice to work in Los Angeles or London.
- Hatchette Book Group: Editorial Assistant – Licensing, Little Brown Books for Young Readers
- CN Communications International Inc.: Internship
This position is based in New Jersey and has a stipend.
Do you have any questions? Are there any specific employers or industries that you’re interested in? Let us know!
*UCAN is an internship-only site that is shared by 20 member schools, including Princeton. To use UCAN in addition to Handshake, you’ll need to register for a new account. Instructions on using UCAN are available here.