Each week the Career Services team will highlight new or unusual opportunities for undergraduates, graduate students and alumni. This edition features picks from Autumn Weyant ’20, who assists our employer outreach team to expand recruiting opportunities at Princeton.
April is National Volunteer Month. Inspired by the importance of giving back, this week the curated list of jobs and summer internships features positions at nonprofit organizations.
Picks of the Week:
- Girl Scouts of the USA: Digital Marketing Data Analyst
Girl Scouts of the USA works to empower young girls and teach them skills that will help them in the real world. Work to help make this mission a reality as a digital marketing data analyst. They are looking for an experienced graduating senior to fill this full-time position!
- ArtsQuest: Summer Fundraising and Development Internship
ArtsQuest is dedicated to using the arts to aid in economic development, urban revitalization and community enrichment. Designed for an undergraduate of any year and background, in this internship you will gain experience experience in a nonprofit development department by fostering member and donor relationships and planning fundraising and cultivation events.
- Doctors Without Borders: Medical and Operational Research Intern
Doctors Without Borders is determined to respond rapidly and effectively to public health emergencies, with complete independence from political, economic or religious powers. They also offer summer internship positions in Videography and Corporate Relations, both of which are on Handshake as well. Applications are due April 18!
- National Center for Health Research: Summer Research, Policy, and Communications Internship
Interns working at the National Center for Health Research will get experience working in a think tank in D.C. in several possible areas, including government relations/public policy development, communications/media relations, and/or nonprofit fundraising/development.
- Housing & Community Development Network of New Jersey: Community Scholars Intern The Community Scholars program recruits individuals interested in community development and pairs them with nonprofits throughout New Jersey. In this 10-week paid internship, you will be immersed within a local community development project and participate in New Jersey Legislative Day, the D.C. Congressional Reception and a team day of service.
- American Corporate Partners: Operations Associate
American Corporate Partners is dedicated to helping returning veterans find their next careers in the civilian workforce by pairing them with a Fortune 500 mentor. They currently are looking to hire an Operations Associate who will have a variety of roles throughout the organization. Seniors should submit their applications before the April 30 deadline.
- The Children’s Defense Fund (CDF): Summer Marketing Internship
CDF provides a strong, effective and independent voice for all the children of America who cannot vote, lobby or speak for themselves, with a particular attention paif to the needs of poor children, children of color and those with disabilities. In this internship targeted towards undergraduate students from any year and background, you will join the CDF Development Team whose work includes raising funds from foundations, government (public sector) entities, individuals, businesses, organizations and community groups. Applications close April 15.
Do you have any questions? Are there any specific employers or industries that you’re interested in? Let us know!